- Harbourside Market – Sundays in the Te Papa carpark. Expanded from the original produce trucks to include many artisan products and eating caravans and stalls. Supporter of charities (carpark management and Kaibosh food rescue). 7.30am – 1pm (winter) / 2pm (summer).
- Wellington Underground Craft Market – Saturdays in the underground carpark at Frank Kitts Park. Whilst mostly crafts, includes some food fare as well. 10am to 4pm.
- Thorndon Farmers Market – Saturdays in the St Paul Cathedral carpark, Hill Street. A genuine farmers market bringing a slice of the country to the city. 8.30am – 12.30pm (although beware they often start packing up from noon).
- Wellington Night Market – Friday evenings in Leftbank, off Cuba Street, and Saturday evenings on Lower Cuba Street. Both include a few craft stalls among the food, Saturday is the larger of the two. 5pm – 11pm.
- Capital Markets – mid Willis Street between Manners and Dixon. Multitudes of permanent food stalls, many ethnicities, and a central food hall to enjoy ones spoils. 1030am to 9pm daily.